D. H. Burditt Eddy County, New Mexico

D. H. Burditt came to the Territory in 1884, located at Seven Rivers and was connected with business firms in that historic old town for two years. He then turned his attention to the stock business in this valley, in which he continued until 1904, when he located in Lakewood and engaged in the real estate business. He bought out and has since conducted the Seven Rivers Real Estate Company. He is engaged in immigration work from the middle states and has been largely instrumental in securing many families to establish homes in this part of the Territory, his efforts being not only a source of income to himself but of direct and permanent benefit to this section. In addition to his realty operations he is also engaged in the stock business.

BackNew Mexico County Biographies

Source: History of New Mexico, Its Resources and People, Volume II, Pacific States Publishing Co., 1907.

©New Mexico American History and Genealogy Project 2011 - 2017
Created 1996 by Charles Barnum & 2016 by Judy White